This high-quality sleeping bag looks just like a Tauntaun, complete with saddle, printed internal intestines, and a plush lightsaber zipper pull. Now when your kids tell you their favorite Star Wars movie is Attack of the Clones, you can nestle the wee-ones snug in simulated Tauntaun fur while regaling them with the amazing tale of The Empire Strikes Back.
Use the plush lightsaber zipper pull on the Tauntaun sleeping bag to illustrate how Han Solo saved Luke Skywalker from certain death in the freezing climate of Hoth by slitting open the belly of a dead Tauntaun and placing Luke inside the stinking (but warm) carcass. If your kids don’t change their tune on which Star Wars film is the greatest ever, you can do your best Jar Jar impression until they repent.
- Classic Star Wars sleeping bag simulates the warmth of a Tauntaun carcass
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive!
- Teach your children about the best Star Wars movie ever
- Built-in embroidered Tauntaun head pillow
- Plush Lightsaber zipper pull
- Printed intestines pattern on inside of bag
- Great for playing pretend “Save Luke from the Wampa” games
- Materials: 100% Polyester construction
- Care Instructions: Machine washable
- Dimensions: 33″ x 67″ (not including head pillow or legs)
- One size fits all. Enough room for adults; plenty of space for kids.
- For indoor use only. Not suitable for camping.
- WARNING – SMALL PARTS – Not intended for children under 3 years of age.