Which isn’t to say that this is your average ceramic teapot and mug. We got a princess to smuggle us the secret plans for this Death Star pot, and then asked our resident science-monkeys to take a look. From what we can tell this is not only a high-quality ceramic replica of the Empire’s Ultimate Weapon, it’s also a nestled set – it pulls apart to reveal a 12 oz. teapot on top, which can then be poured into the cute little 6 oz. mug base. The real Death Star only came apart if you managed to hit a womp rat-sized target, which took an elaborate space battle to accomplish. Yet another reason why we’ll take this teapot version over the real Death Star any day. Unless the Empire is just pandering to our caffeine-addictions now….
- Star Wars Death Star Teapot & Mug
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Teapot stacks on top of mug to complete the iconic spherical Death Star look
- Nestled space-saving design for a space station of doom!
- Perfect for thirsty stormtroopers and people who don’t like to share (one teapot, one mug, one Galactic Empire)
- Capacity: 12 oz. teapot / 6 oz. mug
- Materials: High-quality ceramic
- Dimensions: 5.9″ x 5.9″ x 4.7″
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Dishwasher safe and microwave safe
- WARNING: Will shatter if used directly on the stove. Please pour the hot water inside.