Get yourself a little TARDIS to light your way with this TARDIS Vortex Wall Light. The TARDIS is cleverly sliced so that when it’s hung, it looks like it’s emerging from your wall. Its windows light up and the roof lantern blinks (you’ve caught it mid-vworp). Just place it wherever you need a little more light (it’s battery powered, so no need to look for an outlet or the Time Vortex or the Eye of Harmony).
- TARDIS Vortex Wall Light
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who merchandise
- Makes it look like the TARDIS is emerging from your wall
- Windows light up and roof lantern blinks (you’ve caught it mid-vworp)
- Never gets hot to the touch
- Put it anywhere (except outside) – battery-powered
- Integral slotted hangers in the back of the TARDIS
- Wall anchors and mounting screws included
- On/off switch on the bottom
- Batteries: 3 AA (not included)
- Dimensions: 9″ tall
- Weight: 12 oz.